Key Features of Our Hotel Management Software
DigiSoft Hotel Management Software offers robust reporting capabilities and business features.
Other important features include:
- Front desk and housekeeping – Includes managing check-ins and check-outs, scheduling wakeup calls, coding keycards, supervising the work of cleaning staff, assigning them to work in specific rooms etc.
- Reservations – Hotels should use an effective website that their guests can utilize to make reservations online. They also require an employee reservations tool that helps in room scheduling and availability, and makes it simple to identify reservations, occupancies, and vacancies visually and by using custom searches.
- Customer relationship management – This feature allows you to use customer information to boost retention and loyalty. You can track guest profiles, their activity history and involvement in loyalty programs, and offer specific rewards programs to retain their patronage.
- Point of sale (POS) – POS solution isused by Bar And restaurant. In hotels, this system allows customers to pay for services such as health club, spa, Wi-Fi, pay-per-view, mini-bar items, room service, restaurant meals and more.
- Purchase Management: Track every purchase and manage supplier payments.
- Room Management
- Night Audit
- Revenue Report
- Debtor Report
- Creditor Report
- Occupancy report
- Check-out report
- Arrival Report
- User Access Control